Monday, July 7, 2008

Our first day

What a great time! Kate brought Cohen over bright and early, and Finnegan wasn't even up yet, so it was a nice surprise for him to be woken up by our new friend! Since Cohen's mom said he wasn't too interested in breakfast this morning, we offered him some of Finn's oatmeal and yogurt combo, but he wasn't too interested in that either. So as soon as Finn was done eating and I got him dressed, we got into the car and headed out for our fun first day!

Don't worry, I wasn't driving when I took this pic:
Photobucket

Stopped off at the store so I could get a few things and then headed to the ZOO!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The boys ran crazy and had such a great time on this sunny day. I only hoped that they'd stay awake to have lunch when we got back to the house, which they did:
Photobucket
Click on the photo to see muffin tin monday.

Cohen ate every last morsel. Finnegan, not so much.
Photobucket

After lunch Cohen entertained us with some beautiful piano playing, and then we read some stories (he learned to say Paddington, after reading about the bear) and I unsuccessfully put him down for a nap. Didn't work. I think he was too excited. Hopefully he got some good shut eye on the ride home with his mom. See you tomorrow!

No comments: