Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday- A Great View and Making a Scene.

Cohen gobbled up breakfast this morning, and was quick to take a nap. Which meant Finn was fed, dressed and ready to go just about the same time Cohen woke up. I decided that a new park was a great idea, so we headed up to Queen Anne and checked out the beautiful city view from Kerry Park
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We ate some lunch at the park, and then headed to the post office, because I had a few packages that had to go out for my Etsy Shop. That's where our good day faltered a bit, when Cohen bit Finnegan's arm, resulting in quite a scene in the middle of the post office. I took Cohen out of the stroller and had him sit on the floor, which he was not too pleased with. Cohen has decided that he's no longer taking "Time-Out" quietly. SO... he was screaming "NO!!! NO!!!" on the floor, and Finn was screaming because of the bite on his arm. And I was trying to get my stuff together to get the heck out of there and get the boys to a better situation to be able to deal with the situation (really long sentence, I know, but the situation deserves it). So we headed for the house and spent some somewhat agreeable time in the back yard, where Finn played with his trucks in the dirt, and Cohen got to play in his favorite outside toy... the Car.
Photobucket

For those of you wondering what happened on Tuesday.... I'll post it when I find the energy to bring it back to the surface. I think I've figured these boys out, I just wish they could figure EACH OTHER out as well.

No comments: